This is a great accompaniment to grilled steaks or pork chops. A lovely lunch with a salad….
- 1 Tbsp. Butter
- 1 Cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 3 Cloves Garlic, finely minced
- 8 medium Russet Potatoes, peeled and sliced 1/8” thick
- 3 oz. Cream Cheese, sliced and cut into about 1” pieces
- ¾ Cup Santa Fe Ole Red Chile Sauce
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Into the cream, mix the garlic and salt to taste. Set aside.
- Generously butter a 7 ½ ” x 10” x 2” baking dish.
- Layer, slightly over-lapping, about half the potatoes.
- Salt lightly.
- Carefully pour red chile sauce over to cover; dot with cream cheese.
- Layer remaining potatoes.
- Carefully pour garlic-cream over the potatoes.
- Bake in the middle of the oven for about 1 ½ hours, or until the potatoes are soft.
- Remove from the oven and allow to rest for about 10 minutes before serving.
Please stop by again. Thank you for your interest in our products!