Makes about 2 cups
- 1 Cup Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1 Cup Santa Fe Ole's Roasted Green Chile
- 2 TBsp. Diced Sweet Onion
- 1 Tsp. Ground Cumin
- ½ Tsp. Cumin Seeds
- 1-2 Garlic Cloves, finely minced
- ½ Tsp. Sugar
- Juice of ¼ small Lime
- 2 TBsp. Olive Oil
- ½ Tsp. Salt, or to taste
- In a blender, mix until smooth.
- Adjust seasonings if necessary.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least and hour, allowing flavors to meld.
Toss with shredded cabbage and carrots for slaw (a wonderful accompaniment to barbeque) or toss with Romaine leaves for a take on a Southwestern Caesar (top with anchovies and shaved Parmesan cheese). Top a wedge of Iceberg lettuce with bleu cheese and bacon bits…. Mmmm!
Please stop by again. Thank you for your interest in our products!