This is a great side dish! Add roasted chicken or sautéed shrimp and spinach for a delicious casserole.
- 1 pound pasta, cooked according to directions
- 1 Jar Santa Fe Ole Green Chile Sauce
- 5 Ounces Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 Clove Garlic, finely minced
- ½ Tsp. Ground Cumin
- ½ Tsp. Cumin Seeds
- ½ Tsp. Sugar
- 1 Pinch Dried Oregano Leaves
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cilantro, chopped
- Parmesan Cheese
In a medium saucepan, place green chile sauce, cream cheese, spices, garlic and sugar. Stir over medium heat to melt cream cheese into sauce. Adjust seasonings. When hot, toss with pasta and serve. Sprinkle with cilantro leaves and cheese, if desired.
Please stop by again. Thank you for your interest in our products!